OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE GDPR INFORMATION
In connection with the economic relations between us, our company METAL PIECHOWICE sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its registered office in Piechowice, ul. Pakoszowska 1a, 58-573 Piechowice is the Controller of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data – hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1) the proper performance of the business relationship between us, including the performance of the contractual provisions, in particular with regard to contractual obligations and mutual settlements (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) GDPR) – the purpose hereinafter referred to as „Contract Performance„,
2) fulfilment of our legal obligations, whether in terms of public law, human resources or accounting, as well as contractual obligations, in particular the obligation to pay the relevant contributions and to keep documents required by law – the purpose hereinafter referred to as „Legal Obligation”.
We will use the data required for the performance of the contract and the fulfilment of the legal obligation:
– for the duration of the contract between us,
– for the period in which the generally binding provisions of law, e.g. the Civil Code, the so-called Tax Acts (PIT, CIT), the Construction Law require us to store relevant data (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) GDPR),
– for as long as we can bear the legal consequences of the non-performance (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) – the objective hereinafter referred to as ’the legitimate interest of the Controller’.
We will pass on your personal data to you:
1) data processors who process data on our behalf and participate in the performance of our duties and activities, i.e.:
– support our tele-information systems or provide us with tele-information tools,
entities supporting us in the area of legal services, accounting and bookkeeping, marketing and offerings, execution of projects and orders, as well as human resources – administrative.
2) other data controllers that process data on their own, i.e.:
– entities conducting postal or courier activity,
– payment service providers (e.g. banks),
– entities cooperating with us in the implementation of projects and orders and handling accounting, tax, legal and other matters – to the extent that they will become a data controller.
In addition, I would like to inform you that:
1) we do not plan to transfer any personal data collected from you outside the European Economic Area.
2) according to the GDPR, you are entitled to request:
– rectification (correction) of your personal data,
– deletion of your personal data processed without due cause,
– limitation of the processing of your personal data (according to the content of the application),- access to your personal data, including obtaining information about the processed data and providing their copy,
– transfer your personal data to another controller or directly to you, within the scope of Article 20 of the GDPR.
You can use the above rights by submitting your request to the address of our office or by sending it to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, however, the processing of your personal data violates the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
METAL PIECHOWICE sp. z o.o. sp.k.
ul. Pakoszowska 1a 58-573 Piechowice